SAAB 900 TURBO 16 RBM performance (Model Year: 1989)
- Power: 401 hp. at 6006 rpm * at E85 (360 hp unleaded 98)
- Maximum torque: 490 nm at 5007 rpm (370 nm from 3010 rpm)
- Max rpm: 6900 rpm
- Boost pressure: 1.6 bar
- Compression ratio: 8.8: 1
- Engine size: 1985 cc
- Fuel: E85 or unleaded petrol 95 or 98 (conversion carried out by MapTun Performance)
- Performance: Maximum speed: more than 270 km / h
* with E85 superethanol
- New original engine block (B202L) with mahle pistons
- Balanced flywheel and crankshaft
- Head Cylinder of saab 9000 2.3 liters Turbo reworked (larger valves 32 and 34mn in stellite) enlarged exhaust and intake ducts and work on the combustion chamber, reinforced valve springs.
- Bigger intake manifold (from 900 2.1 liters)
- Large volume aluminum air / air exchanger mounted in front of the radiator
- GT28RS turbocharger with integrated reinforced Wastegate Forge
- Forge reinforced dump valve
- Dynamic intake kit with carbon air box
- Complete race free exhaust system in 3 inches diameter, made in 304 stainless steel.
- Custom 4/1 stainless steel sport exhaust manifold
- 3.0 bar fuel pressure regulator instead of 2.8 bar.
- High flow fuel injectors (630cc)
- Specific high capacity fuel pump
- Complete installation of the saab TRIONIC 5 electronic engine management system (diagnostic socket included!)
- Complete custom engine management software made on ROTOTEST at MapTun in Sweden
- Ground clearance lowered by 25mm. Harder and shorter springs.
- Sachs sport gas shock absorbers at the front and adjustable Koni at the rear
- reinforced suspension bushes
- RBM performance front big brake kit with 6 piston front calipers and grooved sport discs 300 mm in diameter, grooved discs at the rear.
- Sport pads and aviation hoses.
- Reinforced dry disc clutch supports more than 500 nm of torque
- Custom 5-speed gearbox, reinforced with limited slip differential
- RBM performance type 9 primary shaft pinion kit
Wheels: SAAB “aero” three-spoke 16-inch aluminum rims or bespoke 17-inch forged Aero rims by RBM performance
Tires: 205/50 ZR 16
- "Airflow" front and rear bumpers (option in the catalog at the time).
- White front turn signals and smoke repeaters or turn signals and orange repeaters as originally.
- Large "Whale tail" fin (option in the catalog at the time)
- Rear (reflective) decoration panel (option in the catalog at the time)
- Dashboard, glove box, and central console, in precious wood "made to measure"
- Nardi three-spoke steering wheel in leather (or wood) and steel rims (option at the time)
- Alcantara headliner and interior doors
- Black leather door handles
Vehicles of the moment